Field Nation is the most complete Freelancer Management System (FMS) and SaaS-based project-management solution available. Through the company’s self-service web portal, registered users can find and source IT experts based on the skills needed for any specific job any where in the world. The portal gives independent contractors more opportunities to work and enables businesses to expand their geographical footprint as needed. Field Nation’s service delivers high quality technical resources to more than 70,000 users and business customers in the United States. This growing company, with annual gross transactions in excess of $100 million, turned to C2 Communication + Creative to create and execute its media relations strategy designed to tell the company’s story increase awareness and generate industry and business news attention.
C2 created a proposal that focused on several key tactics to obtain results for Field Nation.
- Case Studies: Draft Field Nation customer case studies that are hosted online and used by sales and customer support teams.
- News Release Writing and Distribution: Draft releases, obtain client approvals, distribute and follow up with targeted news outlets to maximize news coverage about Field Nation partnership agreements and technology innovations.
- Media Relations: Develop story ideas and pitch to industry publications resulting in both traditional and new media articles featuring the company.
- Monthly Media Tip Sheet: Created an easy-to-digest Tip Sheet for news media to use to stay up-to-date on technology trends and better understand the contract labor space Field Nation supports.
- Blog Posts: Research and write blog posts for Field Nation’s web site/blog where customers turn for information about their industry.
- Award Submissions: Identify appropriate company awards such as INC. 500 List of Fastest Growing Companies. Write and submit nominations, securing recognition for the organization that can then be promoted externally.